Sonm weekly report 2019–07-02
We continuing our new weekly reports practice with this second update.
- Researching ML frameworks support opportunities
- https://github.com/spotify/luigi – ML automation
- https://github.com/polyaxon/polyaxon – ML automation
- https://github.com/bytedance/byteps/blob/master/docs/architecture.md – seems like a virtual GPU solution we may make use of
- https://github.com/kubeflow/kubeflow – ML on Kubernetes
- https://github.com/rapidsai/cudf – interesting
- Working on fog computing architecture proposal as the final desired Sonm state. Work is at an early stage.
- Working on TEE prototype and infrastructure.
- SosnaTEE installer in progress.
- Load balancer for Kukarek being worked on.
- Statistics on motherboard usage ready – now we know the motherboard models that are most used by our suppliers (Elevated Rewards program participants). Top 3-5 models are being selected – these will be fully supported by SosnaTEE at the start.
- Server specification for Kukarek attestation service and private SosnaTEE code repo – ready.
- Prepare servers for Kukarek and Gitlab.
- Public roadmap v6 has passed internal acceptance by the team. Making final adjustments, to be published tomorrow. A major step for all of us.
- Sonm status to be published on late Tuesday (after TEE meeting).
- Igor’s interview with a crypto evangelist is in work. To be published soon (once ready).
- Next major publications in pipeline:
- Binance chain article.
- Tokenomics article.
- TEE article.
- New internal Public Communications Code of Ethics introduced at the support team. If you will see any change in our public communications – you will know this is it.
- Community and support regulation updated:
- List of supported communications channels revised.
- Will support Bitcointalk and social media.
- Will monitor and provide temporary support in comments at our articles on external websites.
- Reaction times revised.
- SMM activities revised.